Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rub a Dub

Every morning while I'm doing the dishes, with Corbin on my hip, of course, he flops forward toward the sink and reaches for the water.  It's a bit awkward to do the dishes in that position but once the sink is cleaned I've started letting him do exactly what he wants to do.


Play in the water!


He LOVES it!


Happy way to start the day!


"Monkey see, monkey do" goes both ways! Ha!


Carter has to get in on the fun too!  Honestly, it's so much fun!  And I get to do breakfast and drink my coffee!  Win, win!

P.S. Friends, if you see any private parts let me know so I can blur them a bit more.  Considering a large number of strangers were directed to my blog while searching "poopy blowout diaper" I'm convinced there are many sick crazy people.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Babies in sinks = my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may, or may not, wash dishes with Claire in the sink on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete