Saturday, May 4, 2013

Corbin-8 Months

Dear Corbin,

I can't believe you are 8 months old!!  I can't even begin to describe the bubbly feeling I have just thinking about you right now!  Man you are such a cuddly, squishy, fun, little bundle of happiness!  You are on the go these days, army crawling quickly everywhere, especially if Carter is there doing something totally fun!  You are very interested in everything Carter is playing with.  It's quite funny because you are so little, but can get Carter pretty upset when you take his toys!  (So it begins, I guess!)  

You enjoy eating food.  I mean, you really enjoy the act of eating....you stuff your mouth so full and just keep wanting to grab more and more. If we're all eating you want to be constantly putting food in your mouth. Ha!  

You take 1-2 naps a day.  Usually two, but sometimes you take a really long nap that we don't have time for another!!  You're FINALLY growing into some decent sleep habits!  You are going down much easier.  There are the occasional screams with shaking hands, which obviously means you are very upset and need more cuddles.  (GOSH I love you cutie!!!)

You've been sick about every month since 4 months.  This needs to be a post of it's own.  Every sickness seems to make me sadder because we know you that much more and know what an awesome, fun little baby you are and how miserable the sickness is making you feel.  (You're sick right now so I felt I had to add this.)

You have started to pull up to your knees and a few times to your feet!!  What will happen this month?!  This is so fun!

You say Mama (whoop!) and pop your lips to make fish sounds (I think that means more food).

You know your name, Carter, Mommy, Daddy, "Hold you", milk.

You can play along when we say: jump jump, Where's Corbin??, and you get soooo excited when we say "Where's Carter??"

Your nicknames are: Corbello, bello, (both said with an Italian accent), Corbinito, (Spanish accent), Pumpkin Pie, Pie.  It's kind of strange when you write them out. Ha!  Not sure how these happened.  OH but yesterday when you were trying to play with Carter and his train track he was yelling "NO Corbello!!!  BELLO, I said NO!!!"  Ha hah!

Here is your Fancy-Schmancy 8 month photo shoot!

Squishy face!

Happy boy!



Corbello!




My blue-eyed boy!


 This was Carter's old outfit...so I had to recreate the photo!

Singing! ;)

We love you big boy!!  I love waking up to your happy little spirit every day!  Love you man!!

1 comment: