1. My "to do list" for the week has 3 items on it: vacuum the upstairs, pick up the kitchen (not necessarily clean it), and return the dishes from our neighbor who made us dinner 2 weeks ago. Two have been marked off. And in case you are wondering or judging me for not doing the third item now, I'm nursing. (UPDATE: It took me 2.5 weeks to complete the list.)
2. I find peace being in the car. Kids strapped in, music on, and house not getting any messier.
3. While grocery shopping hungry, I always come home with tons of junk food. And I entertain Carter by feeding him Tim Bits, little doughnut holes. (Tim Horton's=Canada's favorite coffee/doughnuts.)
4. Carter has been eating waaay more chocolate since the arrival of Corbin. I don't really know my reasoning but it's pretty much daily. Chocolate and doughnut holes...we need a detox soon.
5. I only wear like 3 outfits a week. Yet my children wear at least 7 and all clean. Go figure.
4. This is my closet at the moment. See the white labels on the drawer? There was method to this madness at one point.
5. This was John and Corbin at the American Consulate. We were trying to make Corbin an American. Notice how I'm not in there? Yeah, it was such a complicated mess. We went redhead temper on them and left. We had a babysitter for Carter, sooooo impromptu Lunch Date!! It was fun! Looks like Corbin will solely be a Canadian for a while longer.
6. Pedestrians have the right-of-way here. Yes, they do in the US too. BUT not like here. It's serious business here. It's SO annoying. They actually have random stoplights on busy streets just for pedestrians. They light up when the pedestrian pushes the button and all driving traffic comes to a halt. There is no yellow on these either. So everyone comes to a screeching halt. I think it is so dangerous. Also, even if there is no light or cross walk, cars will randomly stop for pedestrians they see waiting on the curb. It panics me as a driver.
7. As a pedestrian, I hate it when traffic stops for me. I can wait for a gap in traffic, really, I'm already walking so it's not like I'm in a hurry.
8. The doctor agreed that Corbin's toots stink.
9. It took me 3 weeks to complete this post. But look, third post this week! I'm getting better!! There's hope!