Friday, May 10, 2013

Favorites on Friday

This Favorites List may be a little random.

1. Green Smoothies.  I LOVE these and drink at least one a day.  Usually for breakfast to start the day with some veggies!

Kale
Spinach
Water
blend..
Banana
Strawberries (frozen)
Blueberries (frozen)
Yumbo!

2. Pretzel M&M's.  Gotta keep things balanced!!!  
Best M&M's yet!
Okay, I like the almond ones too.


3. 6 Sister's Weight Loss Challenge.   I did this in January with John's sister and LOVED it!  I want to do another serious round before my little brother's wedding in August.  I want to start in June if anyone is interested! 

4. Prevention Magazine.  Yes, that little tiny magazine that is right by the check out.  You probably think it is for old people.  I LOVE it. If you like to read about health and nutrition it is really good.  

5. Hydrasense Nasal Aspirator.  Yup, it made the list. Sick, I know.  But we are intense on clearing up congestion in this house!  I'm sure they make other brands in the US.  Usually the US is never lacking on good products.  This is one of those suck-out-the-snot ones.  They did NOT have these in China.  LIFE SAVER!!




6. Gro Clock.  (I think I've blogged about this before).  This is Carter's clock that he lives...I mean Sleeps by.  It has two settings, nap and night time sleep.  When it's time for sleep you choose which one and a sunshine on the clock turns to 12 tiny stars around a big blue star.  Then the tiny stars disappear until time to get up.  When it's time to wake up or they are allowed to come out of their room it turns back to sunshine. He's pretty good at this for the most part.  We have the occasional "Mom there is only one star and I've slept my grumpy's away!!!!  I want to come down!!"  I give. 



7. Lulu Lemon.  I HATE admitting this.  But I love it.  I was against it for so long but all it took was one gift card.  Who would have thought that everything there fits cute, and comes in cute colors, and makes you feel cute when you are working out, cleaning and having your child wipe his boogers on you?!  Why are they so expensive?  I don't know but I love them.  Lots of pieces are reversible so it's 2 in 1....that's gotta be why!!

8. Target Canada!!!  It opened this week!!  Thank.you.jesus!  2 messages to Canadians about Target: You do NOT need to dress up to Target.  That is one of the great things about it! Don't ruin this for me.  AND as an American, you're welcome.  :)

9.  I love when kiddies can start doing things!!  SO fun and funny!  It's a bit chaotic because you are always spotting them for safety and they also tend to pull everything off shelves.  But it gives you a little insight into their personality!  


Okay...2 for 1.

10. Meeting Daddy downtown for fancy lunches!  Ahh.....good food, pretty restaurants, pretty clothes.  So fun!  Even though it is fast and furious with children, it feels good to get out sometimes. :)

Even the boys enjoyed it!

Who knew you got toys at places other than McDonalds!
(We don't get out much!)

Deviating from favorites list...but the kid refuses a hair cut.  It's wild.  But somedays I like it.
To cut or not to cut?

Back on topic.  I mean the desserts for the kids portion are even nice!!
(Again, we don't get out much!!)

We will be doing that more often!

I should have taken a picture of my drink!  ;)

ENJOY!

What are some of your favorite things at the moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment