Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend 2013

First of all, I just have to say, that I have never felt more full, content or love in my life.  I love these boys so much it's crazy!'

We had awesome weather this weekend so we spent ALL of it playing outside!  I couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate motherhood than playing with my healthy babies!  (Corbin is FINALLY feeling better.  OH MY GOSH...really this sick post is coming soon. I just never want to even think about it during a good period.)

So first up...


Mud Pie Kitchen!


A little of this, a little of that.


Fill 'er up.


"Then you pat it like this!!"


Then we decided to give the kitchen an upgrade with some built in mixing bowls.


Men at work.  Much better now!



Feeling better!  Thank goodness!!

Sharing my green smoothie.  He loves these things.

He found this tunnel all on his own!

I think Carter liked Corbin's idea! 

Happy boy can ride like the big boys now!  Infant insert is out!  

Little Drummer boy.

Little cutie pie!  He cracks me up!!!

Carter picked out this awesome card!

Honestly, best card ever!

I'm so thankful for these two!

I love being their mama!!

I love their kisses!


And their sweetness!

Thank you Carter and Corbin for making me a mom!  And even more importantly....YOUR mom!  I couldn't want anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment