Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Canyon Lake - Part 2

The middle of our week was just us at the lake house.  This was wonderful because we never get much week time together and several weekends are also working weekends.  So any time together is fabulous!

We had some visitors from my best friend Elisha and her baby Eden.

Corbin and Eden.  (She just turned 1!)

Hi!

Back to work!

Breakfast in the sunroom. Great idea buddy!

"Look mom, I made some I's"

Eden came back!!  Yay!

The Girl Cousins came!!
Ella and Corbin

Alexa, Ella and Corbin

Of course you play golf while you are in Texas.



Alexa, Carter & Aunt Shae

Sweet girl

My cousin Lauren (not pictured) came with her little family, this is her daughter Georgia and my mom.

Carter was very impressed by this move, Dad.

Papa and Corbin.
Or
Papa and mini Papa.

Girls just want to have fun.

Kisses!

Georgia Brooks (GB)

Throwing rocks on his head.  Why not.


Segovia shot!
Uncle John and Aunt Shae

Corbin has a crush.

Cousin Lauren and Georgia Brooks!

Ba is sooo funny!!!

I love you Ba! (That is what he's thinking, I'm sure of it)

Once again, I did a horrible job at documenting family time.  When the big group gets together I just want to visit.

Next time I'm going to make a little list of photos that HAVE to be taken. Grrr.

But we had an awesome time!  Loved every minute of having a bit of warmth, healthy boys, outside playtime! 

It's made us eager to get back to Texas.  

Love Y'all!

Thank you to everyone who came out to visit us!!  We would like to make it a little tradition!

1 comment: