Monday, June 18, 2012

Dada, Baba & Papa.

Happy Father's Day to the 3 amazing fathers in our lives!

Dear John, 
Thank you for being more than I could have hoped for in a friend, husband and father.  You are Carter's hero!  I love seeing the two of you play.  It truly is the highlight of my week, every week!  Happy Father's Day!








Baba,  
Happy Father's Day to you!  Thank you for being such a positive role model as a father and husband to  your children and grandchildren.  We are all blessed to have you in our lives!  I couldn't have lucked out any more in the "in-law"department.  Carter thinks the world of you, I can't wait to see all the memories he makes with his Baba.










Papa,
Happy Father's Day Dad!!  We are blessed beyond measure because we have you in our lives.  Carter sees the good in you and KNOWS you can walk on water and do no wrong.  "Papa is so so nice to Car-ker."  Your kindness, love and golf game has made huge impact on this little man.  You have been the best father to me and Papa to Carter.  I love you more than you could know! 









We love you guys!!  Happy Father's Day!
Love, Sarah and Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment