Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Big Camera Photo Dump

Man, this time around I rarely get the big camera out and just have long photo shoots like I did with Carter.  I think it's because I'm already toting around so much stuff so the iphone has to do the work.

Occasionally, I remember but then forget to upload them to the computer. Any who...I have a back log.  Sooooo......here they are:


Summer = golf!

My only two pics of Carter on this camera.  He's not a fan of photo shoots these days.  Ha! (he needs his own post very soon!)

Corbin loves the front window!

in action.

Oops, didn't realize this one would be blurry.  I still think it's cute.

Wild man!

This is how he does it...

both legs

arms

up!



Dressed for Stampede!

My Aggie Aunt Andrea made this for Corbin!


crossed feet!

Grin.

No more!!

The back!


Chasing Lucy's ball.

breaking into the buffet.

Eating something...probably off the floor.

Looks like plum??

Naked time! (At the window, of course.)

Baby bottom!

Uh, uh!! (up, up!)




1 comment: