Friday, March 1, 2013

We're baaaack!

Well, we're back. 

Our hard drive crashed and so did the thousands of pictures we've collected as a family.  :(  Needless to say, we're starting over.  Honestly, it makes me sick in my stomach to think about it.  But this is just an example of why blogging is so important and OBVIOUSLY some system to "back that thing up."

While we've been away, I've been taking pictures, just have to take time to get them on the blog now.  I thought we'd start off with some photos of Corbin's 6 month birthday and Carter's 3rd year!

I'll be back with more stories and pictures....but you know me and my overwhelmingness about blogging, I had to get the ball rolling.






I tried to be all pinteresty cute.

But I don't even know how to tie a tie.




Carter's Party!  
It was awesome...
1. At a rec center!
2. They ran and played.
3. Someone else cleaned!





Cheeeeese!  Look at that smile!

Take 2!

And another good smile!

Love how he eats cake!

Look at his face.

Look again!  Hahaha!!



1 comment: