Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of School Photo Shoot FAIL

Carter started University Heights Preschool today.

It's a cooperative preschool meaning parents have to be pretty involved.  So today I had to join him.  No saying "goodbye" at the door or anything.  But he would have been fine.  That begins next week.

Any Who...Those of you who got great pictures of your 2 year old baffle me.  What did you do?  Bribe your child with chocolate?

Hiding from me.


Running toward me.

CHEEESE!!!

NO Way Mama!

The front door.  Serious now.

"Caw-Ter a Big Boy!"


Fun!

Hard at work!

May have to try for more on Day 2.

2 comments:

  1. I think he's modeling for you in that third to last pic. Love it! I've seen a bunch of other blog posts with outtakes where the pre-schooler didn't stand still, so you're not alone. We were on the move, but I cheated and had my mom at the house to take pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cason didn't stand still either. The only cute one I got, he may LOOK like he's sitting still but he's actually running toward me and I'm clicking as fast as I can. Ha!

    Carter is so cute! And how jealous am I that he's wearing a long sleeve shirt already. :)

    ReplyDelete