Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Day at the Park

I guess one great thing about the place we live is the 1 minute walk to a playground. We HAVE to go daily. He loves it. I usually forget to take pictures, but lucky for you, I didn't yesterday. ;)

Man on a mission.

(Notice the cracker in his hand.)

Thinking about what to do next.

I know what you are thinking, young man!!

Yup, back to the water. Of course.

OH the hair. Christy Fischer Speakes, you always told me if I had children with curly hair you would teach me how to do it. Well....I may be needing your help soon.

I can rarely catch this kiddo smiling. He smiles. LOTS.
But I can't ever get them on camera.

(Notice the cracker, still in his hand.)

Appalled!!! Who knows why.
I'm sure it was something his Daddy said. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cutest, most handsomest boy ever! :) And love that last "appalled" photo - too funny! Can't wait to squish him in person.

    ReplyDelete