Monday, January 31, 2011

Family Pictures



While we were home for Christmas, we had family pictures taken (twice). It was great! There are so many great photographers! Ahhhh, the ease of being at home.

The first one we we met with was really because we needed some pictures of Carter! So we met with Stephanie Guinn, who I know from the dance world growing up. If you want to take a look, click here. She is, of course, in The Woodlands area. She was so fun, sweet and great with Carter. She has triplets and a baby (that makes 4) of her own, so she has had a bit of practice!!!



The second set of family photos included my whole side of the family on Christmas Eve! I'm trying to figure out how to download those pictures...this whole "technology" thing is confusing. :) BUT this photographer is super talented too!! Sarah is a friend from growing up as well. She lives in California and was home for the holidays!

Sarah and her husband Arnold are both so friendly and patient! I can't believe some of the amazing pictures they got...even when given the three little ones!! Ha ha!

Thank you to both photographers for helping us capture such special memories!!

Finally, if anyone know how to make one of those cool banners, with a few little pictures, on your blog let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a friend of Susan's. Scrapblog.com is an easy application for making your own banners with pictures and fun stickers. There are a lot of options for free or you can pay for other decor. I think the only tricky part is saving it, but you can upload or export to flickr.com and save it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, thanks for the great advice!! I'm going to have to check it out!! I've been reading your blog for a while!! You seem to be a fabulous baker and have an adorable little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really? Thanks. I can't tell you how inspired I am by your teaching blog. I think it's wonderful and I can't wait to start with my son. Here's our family site which actually has photos in my header. familysweetness.blogspot.com. -Becky

    ReplyDelete