Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Cards {Free for Bloggers!}

Don't you just LOVE getting holiday cards from friends and family? They make such fun little memories to wrap up the year and there is something a bit more sentimental about good old fashioned "snail mail."

Well, to take a bit of stress off of the wallet...check out Shutterfly's newest Holiday Card Promotion! 50 FREE cards for Bloggers! (Just click there <--- to join in!)

Shutterfly is a great website not only for cards but also for sharing photos, creating calendars, personalized thank you cards, photo books. My mother-in-law has made two photo books for us and I just LOVE them! They make such great memories!

I think I'm going to have a tough time picking out which cards but I'm kind of liking these. But we will see how our pictures turn out! I'm taking Carter to a children's photographer! They didn't speak any English..so we will see!!

Any who, if you are a blogger you should do this too! If you aren't check out their site anyway because they have great products and great prices!

1 comment: