Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Carter and Lucy in Hiding

There was Lucy in Hiding, then Carter in Hiding....now they are at it together!

Carter is loving finding little nooks to fit in. He has also been enjoying shutting doors. Big doors and little doors. Recently, he found that he fits perfectly in our entertainment cabinet.

(Sorry for the yellow pictures)

This is where I found him.

He's in there!

Back open.

Then, no lie, Lucy pushed past Carter for a turn. She often gets way too into any game I try to play with Carter. If I'm playing Pee-a-Boo she gets soooo excited when I reveal myself. If I act excited when playing with ANY toy she too gets soooo excited...you get the point. She is like a big kid and thinks everything her parents do it SOooooo much fun! Ha ha. Usually Carter doesn't get it but you can always count on Lucy!

Carter pushed the door to hide her.

And that did it...memories of being crated and being put on a plane to China, I guess.

Back in Carter goes!

All done!

1 comment: