Sunday, January 26, 2014

Texas Photo Log

Well, I'm sure you could tell my intentions for Carter's birthday blogs didn't happen.  They may just pop up while I'm here in Texas!

Blogging is just impossible these days!

Once both boys are down for naps, I can usually change into workout clothes.  Then I hear Carter going potty.  Once that is taken care of, I have to get him back down to sleep.  I do my 25 minute workout! (Thanks T25!)  Then I'm down to 25 minutes and I usually have to do something else or veg for a bit!  I need to be better at blogging.

I'm in Texas for a VERY extended time, to escape the long, dark, stuck-inside winters of Canada.  I'm so excited that Carter starts preschool at my mom's school AND swim lessons tomorrow!  We've only been here a few days but we've been soaking up being outside every chance we can!

I have realized I can't post to FB or Instagram, or even text pictures while out of the country!!  SOooo, I'm going to try and DUMP photos on here as often as possible.  (no editing tools either!)  I'm sure there won't be much typing, but lots of pictures.  Mostly for Daddy!

WE miss him SO much.

And so it begins...
Only in Texas.  No words.

Lots of riding bikes!

Nature walks!



Longest bike ride yet!  All the way to Grammy's school and back!  
I'm hoping for many more while we're here!!!  I want to do this at least one way, each day he has school!

Poor Corbin, he had a pack of gum in his hands.  I had to take it away.  So sad.  I felt bad, before that he was totally loving the fire truck!

Digging at the Children's Museum!



SO fun!







This moving is amazing.  Will blow your mind.  NOT.  Enjoy Daddy!

Bagel shop! Dining al fresco!  Gotta love those Texas winters!

Cream cheese face and Tired Mommy!  No rest for the single parent!  Ha!


Okay, I hope to do this OFTEN and I'll have to get better at taking pictures without editing them!

WE love and miss you Daddy!  Can't wait to see you!!!

1 comment: