Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Yet Another Fitness Challenge!

Hey Ladies!

Well I'm on to my third Fitness Challenge of the year!  With the first two I've lost a total of 15 lbs!  Whoot!

I'm now just trying to trim and tone!

I really think having a group of friends (in person or online) doing these challenges together has been the key to success!

For my next challenge (to trim and tone) I'm going to take on Focus T25 by Beachbody.  I've been doing P90X and Insanity in my spare time.  Of course, many times I barely make it through the workout when I hear someone screaming on the monitor.  SOooooo, they just released this workout last month.  It's a series of several DVS's that are 25 minutes long!  (One is longer though, boooo!!  :).

Two of the most motivating fitness mama's I know (one being my SIL, Shae) have already done it and say it's a HARD 25 minutes.  Score!

If you are up for joining a little Facebook Group Challenge of completing this program, let me know!

I'll get you set up!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. nice fitness post, I love your style of blogging here on twotexansinchina.blogspot.com :)
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep it up. I will be visiting again.

    ReplyDelete