Saturday, October 8, 2011

Butterfield Acres

Our final day of the Season Pass membership was last Friday.

So we had to hit it up, one last time!

 After several visits, he's now quite confident.  Can you tell?

I was checking us in...he was off to work!

He decided to first visit the ducks and geese.

Not my first choice...but he's in charge!




Sheep!

Sheep loving!


Yessss, mom?  Can't you see I'm busy!


Funny sight!

Ummm.....where to next?

Goats!

No no goat!  You can't bite my finger this time!

He loves the little ones!  So cute!

He will bend down low (like mom does with him) and say "Hi!!" right in their face! 



He he he!!!  They are so fun!!

Move it!!  This way!

Really, this was most likely an excited yell!!  
But the pic looks so funny!

I loved this!  

Fence??

Let's climb it!!!



The highlight.

He "milked" a goat.  

Which translates to, stood on the stool next to the lady milking in awe/shock.

Then helped to feed the milk to the cat.

Chasing rabbits!

They are too fast, so I'll just climb around their pin.

I totally recommend a place like this!  
So fun for the youngins because they get to interact with the animals!



1 comment:

  1. Carter is getting so big. He is one precious and adorable boy!

    Take Care,
    Dana B.

    ReplyDelete