Monday, June 13, 2011

Carter Pics

I have been so bad about taking my camera places. Or even just snapping pictures around here. But I have taken some. They have just been a bit random. So...here we go:


Just having some pasta for lunch.

Mmm...

Playing in the hallway!

Eating a cookie with chocolate filling.

He thought it was the most delicious thing ever!

I have to agree. They are pretty good!

This outfit was first thing in the morning. A PJ top, fresh diaper (so minus pants), he requested his old tennis shoes. And out the door he went!

Just having a relaxing Saturday morning!

Looking at busses from the balcony! P.S. Here is my tongue peeking out!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this kid! I can't get over what a lil' man he is becoming. Can't wait to see you guys. Much love to y'all.

    ReplyDelete