Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{Momtog} Carter's Fall Fashion

Beware....photo overload.

These pj's are just hilarious!

Notice the watch on his left wrist!

Of course this is what happens next.
....

This next outfit just cracks me up:

Who says it is no fun to dress boys?

He looked like a little man playing with his marker so I HAD to grab my camera...


and paparazzi away!

Big boy!


I love how the camera is focused on the diaper bag strap next to his shoulder. It really gives meaning to the picture!? (I still need help using the camera!!!)



....

Finally, this adorable outfit was designed by my Aunt Andrea, who has a dreamy boutique in St. Louis. Looking Glass Designs has so many great gift ideas!! Check out her website! She does personal monogramming, sewing, designing, creating and of course shopping! Aunt Andrea is super talented and creative...you should see the work she has done on her fabulous, old, historic home!

Carter hasn't had formal model training. :) He had to be bribed to sit in the chair by playing with his tooth brush! What can I say? I gave in.



Notice the monograming on the leg? CUTE! CJ=Carter Jacob (McCoy)



Why wouldn't I chew on the corner?

And the boats on the leg?! Cutie!

This is Carter's morning ritual. He chases the vacuum! I'm brainwashing him now. "You like to vacuum. You like to vacuum."

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! He is such a cutie!

    What kind of camera are you using? I might be able to give you some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren!

    You are so sweet! I'll send you a private message so that the tips can be a secret from everyone else. Kidding!

    ReplyDelete