Wednesday, September 22, 2010

8 months old

Seriously??? 8 months old?

Once again, I'm so sad to think my little baby boy is this old.

And once again, we have just returned from another trip to the US! This boy is racking up some flyer miles! I've got lots of pics and videos to share. (Mom...you know what video I'm talking about!!)

Here are some 8 month stats:
4 teeth. Yes, crazy, I know. Two on the bottom, two on the top (which look huge by the way).
Crawling very well now!
Pulling up...all the time.
Saying "ba ba ba."
Hi-five
Pincer grasp mastered. He can now grab the tiniest specks and of course they go straight for his mouth.
He can work the sippy-cup! He loves some water.
Waving motion. Is he really waving? Not quite sure about that.

We are still doing the Baby-Led Solids (finger foods) method of introducing foods. So far he is doing very well! He loves so many foods! Pears, peaches, apples, yogurt, grapes, peas, carrots, different kinds of beans, tomatoes (which John and I hate...so good job buddy!), cottage cheese, avocado...that is what I can think of off the top of my head!

Here is the latest 8 month shots in our usual spot and attire!


"If I flip this around...."


"8 months old...oh yeah."


Bored.


"Here it is Mom!" (Cheesy fake smile)



He's been doing lots of this.

1 comment:

  1. Carter is so gorgeous, and you have a G/T baby on your hands. So advanced!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete