Sunday, May 16, 2010

4 Months Old


This little man is now 4 months old and this has been the fasted month yet!

Carter can now roll over both ways (as of two weeks ago)! When you put his down on his back he instantly flips to his belly!

He has also been swimming two times now! He even, on his own, put his face in the water. John and I were so shocked/scared watching this happen. I was helping him float on his back and he was so relaxed. He slowly started dropping his head back. (I think he was loving how it felt.) Then he went all the way back to where his face was under! Little bubbles blew and he pulled his head out! He was a bit shocked but NO TEARS! It was so funny! I will get some pictures next time!

Another big change has been his sleeping habits. It in no way happened gradually. It was instantly, one night being awake past 6:30 or 7:30 was absolutely no fun. He was instantly fussy. Being the way that I am, I instantly started to research what could be wrong. I knew that he was too old for colic but this is what it seemed to be. I was wrong...just the new sleep schedule that starts at 4 months old. CRAZY! So he is sleeping 12-13 hours a night. Yes, he still gets up to eat twice. Once around 10ish and once around 3ish.

I've been a horrible blogger lately because we have been super busy. So I will leave you with a few pictures that are not on Facebook!

Just chillin in his stoller, slobbering away!


Hanging out with Daddy before bedtime!

And for the Grand Finale...........
Yes, I realize he looks RIDICULOUS! But I am a bit over protective about the sun in his eyes! UV protection all the way! Hopefully, there are more choices for baby sunglasses when we go the US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment