Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fabric Market & Other Updates

We picked up our clothes! Much to our surprise....they turned out great.

Except for the shirts John ordered. They were a bit too snug. A sudden need to grab a dropped pen or to reach out to take something from a co-worker, actually, moving his arms within 6 inches of his body and he would be wearing a ripped shirt. That is not even considering if he tried to move or slouch his body. They looked great and would be perfect for a robot though.

So we will pick up his NEW shirts later this week.

Here are my two new coats and John's pants:


Coat #1: Heavy...very heavy but short and can be worn dressy or casual. It also has a belt which is tied behind my back in the picture. This coat is already being used every day. (Please excuse the closet.) LOVE IT!

John's pants: Candid Shot! Pants fit nicely and look really nice! I can't believe they only cost 20$.

Coat #2: Not-So-Candid-Shot. The coat is light weight and great for spring or fall! I can't wait to wear this coat!

Pants From Behind: (Honestly...not-so-candid-shot either. We crack ourselves up.) He got three new pair of these dress pants in different colors. This is the light cocoa (my favorite), charcoal gray, black with a shimmery white thread.

And in Lucy News:

Lucy is doing well! She is finally making new friends at our twice-a-day doggie group.


This is Anna and Lucy. These two have been playing chase alot lately.


This is Sweetie, Lucy crept out of the picture, but you can see her tail.


Don't get me wrong though...

...her tennis ball is still #1. BFF.


As I'm typing this, I just went into the living room to check on Lucy, and there she is, curled up with her ball again. This is a very common pose.



DVD's of the Week:
Revolutionary Road, My Best Friend's Girl, Into the Wild, New in Town

5 comments:

  1. I love the coats!! Super cute. Oh, and Lucy is too cute! I think she would be great friends with our girl! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new coats! especially the quarter length trench, i need one of those for london!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah, those coats are awesome and John's pants look great. How cool! So jealous!

    And, it is SOOO cute to see Lucy playing with the other dogs. She just needed time to adjust like the time she stayed with us. It took her 2 days to realize Admiral was pretty fun too... but not quite as fun as her tennis ball! So cute! Has she started learning Chinese yet???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coats!! How cute!! Johnny's pants look awesome! I so hope I get to come visit next summer! I could get a whole new wardrobe. :-)
    I can't wait for Miley and Lucy to meet. Miley loves to play!! They will be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni & Sarah-I agree Aggie and Lucy would be friends. Labs love labs, right Sarah? They understand each other's obsession with swimming and fetching. Ha ha.

    Sarah-there are two big boy labs here Blackie and Leo who remind me of sweet Admiral. How is that cutie? Lucy is behind on her chinese lessons...naughty girl. :)

    Lauren-it would be great for London weather. I'll keep you posted on the quality..hand-made stuff makes me nervous. Ha ha.

    Shae-Thanks! I hope you do come visit...we could do some damage at the fabric market. Just start pulling pictures from magazines! Lucy and Miley would be funny to see together!

    ReplyDelete