Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brotherly Love

I have lots to blog about but life is crazy.  However, I did not want to forget what happened today.

At the mall, while shopping for a birthday party gift, we made a pit stop at the pet store.  You can't pass the pet store without taking a look, right?  I was wearing Corbin in the Baby Bjorn.  Carter was running from pet to pet.  When he got to the lizards/dragons he needed me to lift him up.  So I one-armed him up on my hip.  While he was staring at all of the lizards/dragons I notice that Corbin was staring up at his big brother, smiling, and laughing!!!  He was so excited that his big brother was joining him on Mommy!  It was the sweetest thing!!

I really think this was the first time he noticed Carter and seemed happy about it.  I think he really knew that was his brother!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet...it only gets better, too! I brought L home the other day from his 1 year appt and he was grumpy from all his shots. His mood did a complete 180 when his brother got home and he was happy as can be! (Although, I am sure there will be plenty of brotherly fights in our future, too!)

    ReplyDelete