Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vent

I just need to vent...

Carter has done amazing on Potty Training!  Success.  No accidents since the first two days.  Now he has a stomach bug.  Guess who is currently VERY involved in his mess?  Me.  It's constant.

This is preventing much sleep.  For either of us.  I mostly feel sorry for him though.

Next, I had emergency dental surgery yesterday.  I haven't eaten in two days, am exhausted and in pain.

Finally, our house is disgusting.

But just taking the 1 minute to vent to anyone makes me feel better.

Aaaand back upstairs...probably for another mess to scrub away.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Congrats to potty training success. So sorry about everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sarah, yuck. I hope the bug moves on quickly and not to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo for potty training! Go Carter! I hope tomorrow is better for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I'm so very sorry. Super congrats on the potty training though. Sending good juju your way.

    ReplyDelete