Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We're Baaaack!

It has been way too long and way too much has happened in the mean time.

Last time I blogged Carter looked like this...


This was the day of my 41 WEEK appointment...and much to my surprise, the day the doctor said Carter MUST come out.


He is now 7 weeks old and looks like this...


So much has obviously happened in between these two pictures.

-Carter arrived on January 16, 2010 after an emergency induction, followed up 9 hours later by an emergency C-Section.
-Carter's Grandma and Grandpa Van Sickle came for a visit!
-We moved from Shanghai to Nanjing.
-Carter outgrew his New Born clothes.
-He began to smile.
-He lost a ton of hair and it is slowly growing back.
-He has gained 4 lbs since birth, weighing in at a hefty 11.7 lbs.

and the MOST current news...

his latest trick

3 comments:

  1. OMG! He can roll over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? He must bgifted like his cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So whenever I feel myself getting down on life, i.e. job search, etc., I just watch this video. It never fails to cheer me up! LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's rolling over all by himself!!! That's so cute how he escapes his swaddle wrap. He really is a cute, cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete