Friday, October 16, 2009

Where to Begin Again

So much has happened since I last posted consistently. I am a bit overwhelmed with the amount of "stuff" I need to blog about. So overwhelmed that I just don't want to do it.

However, since it is our blog, I guess we can blog by our rules. I am going to start with what is happening now and when I have the time and can fill you in with the rest!

As most of you know, we are expecting a baby boy. We are thrilled to meet little Carter in just 12 weeks (unless he is late or early).

Here is his latest picture:

I am so amazed with the technology and can't stop staring at this picture. I think he takes after his handsome daddy. :)

This picture was taken at 24 Weeks and 3 days...which brings me to the most recent huge event. Carter's picture was taken the same day his twin cousins were born.

Luke and Hudson Van Sickle were born on September 23, 2009.


This is their first family photo. My older brother, Brandon and my sister-in-law, Suzie are now proud parents and I couldn't be happier for the two of them.

The twins are just adorable! Mommy and Daddy are doing well and I am obsessed with checking their blog for updates. www.twobabiesandbailey.blogspot.com I was lucky enough to be in the US this special day and got to hold them everyday their first two weeks. I miss their sweet little faces!

Finally, here are a few belly shots from the past several months that we have been away from the blogging world.


9 WEEKS


(I actually thought I was starting to show.)



17 WEEKS




20 WEEKS


(I'm sporting the bella band and the growing begins.)



23 WEEKS



(My friend Laura who is due a month ahead of me with her little girl Elle. She is 27 or 28 weeks in this picture.)



28 WEEKS





(The belly has popped and is feeling bigger each day.)

In John's words: "You're finally pregnant!"

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to see that you've updated the blog! You look beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys - you're going to LOVE being a mother!

    ReplyDelete